Tyler County Releases Grand Jury Indictments
* Steven Michael Chaplin was given a five count indictment for Domestic Battery, Driving Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance, Fourth Degree Arson, Domestic Battery, and Violation of a Protective Order. Chaplin allegedly
* Mykal Lawrence Johnson allegedly committed the felony of Grand Larceny by unlawfully stealing, taking and carrying away certain property, having a value of more than one thousand dollars.
* Keenan Spencer Slampak and Erin Nichole McCracken allegedly committed the felony offenses of Conspiracy to Commit an Offense Against the State, Burglary, and Grand Larceny where they broke into a home during the daytime and stole several items totaling a value of approximately 4,500 dollars.
* Terry Harris allegedly committed the felony offense of Delivery of a Controlled Substance by unlawfully and feloniously delivering the narcotic drug Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen, a Schedule II controlled substance.
* Amanda R. Rice was given a three count indictment for Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and Delivery of a Controlled Substance where she allegedly unlawfully and feloniously delivered methamphetamine, a Schedule II controlled substance, on more than one occasion.
* David Gene Wade was given a three count indictment for Sexual Assault in the First Degree, Incest, and Sexual Assault in the First degree, where Wade allegedly unlawfully and feloniously engaged in sexual activity a minor.